I have been practicing my public speaking skills through worldwide Public Speaking association Toastmasters. You can see speeches I gave at Loki Toastmasters here.
Below are my talks outside of Toastmasters.
- Nov. - online interview at Kyiv Polytechnic Institute for the department where I did my bachelor (1 h)
- Oct. - presenting my work on gesture generation for the Talking Robotics seminar series (50 min) [Video link] [Talk info]
- Aug. - online talk at KPI Summer Science Week Online 2020 (1 h) [Video link]
- Mar. - talk at KAU Data Science School 2020 in Kyiv (1 h) [Video link]
- Mar. - keynote for the Organization of Young Scientists of KPI in Kyiv (1 h)
July - presentation of my publication at IVA 2019 (15 min)
May - talk on my research at Pint Of Science (20 min)
Jan. - talk on “Non-verbal behaviour for humanoid robots” at Stockholm AI Study Group #12 (40 min)
Nov. - talk on my research at Ericsson Consumer and IndustryLab (30 min)
May - 3rd place at the evaluation contest of Toastmasters International Division Contest (Scandinavia level)
Feb. - talk about the possible future enabled by AI at Unga Ukraine for Friday storybar №7 (30 min)
- Nov. - talk on “Unsupervised handwriting recognition” at Stockholm AI Study Group #6 (40 min)