I am a Ph.D. student in Machine Learning for Social Robotics at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden.
My research is on generative models of non-verbal behavior, such as hand gestures and facial expressions.
I am working in the EACare project, where we aim to develop a robot system to detect early signs of Dementia from the communicative behavior.
- September 2019 - I gave a talk on How to make your agent gesture in a natural way at Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems: Perceiving Systems Department in Tuebingen
- September 2019: I have a master thesis project on gesture generation for a humanoid robot.
- August 2019: We have applied our gesture generation model to a new dataset, which is in English. Check our a short demo video and our code with a pre-trained model
- June 2019: Our two papers were accepted for ICDL-EPIROB 2019 Workshop on Naturalistic Non-Verbal and Affective Human-Robot Interactions
- May 2019: Gave a talk on my research at the Pint Of Science in Stockholm
- April 2019: Our paper Analyzing input and output representations for speech-driven gesture generation was accepter to IVA 2019 for oral presentation. (24% acceptance rate)
- Jan 2019: Our paper On the importance of representations for speech-driven gesture generation was accepted at AAMAS 2019 for poster presentation.
- Oct 2018: My project proposal was published ICMI Doctoral Consortium 2018.
- April 2018: I become a member of a Social Robotics Sweden (SoRoS) community.
- June 2017: We had a poster at The First Swedish Symposium on Deep Learning (SSDL).